In order to build a scribble bot, you need the following materials:
* A cup
* A motter
1) Build the battery circuit by connecting the wires to each end of the battery and the other side attached to the motor. It should make a vibrating motion and a mumbling sound in your hand.
2) Tape the cups (or boxes) together and also tape the circuit into the cup. Make sure that the motor is sticking out of the cup.
3) Use a drill to connect the wheel onto the motor, and be certain that it's able to roll around on the table.
4) Tape the markers onto the cup (box) and make sure they are not touching the wheel or motor. It could cause the drawings to be bumpy and rigid.
5) Uncap the markers and let your robot roll around!!!